We offer classes are for all ages of dogs from 3 months onwards.
2018 Class Dates:
March 7th - April 4th
May 30th - June 27th
August 22nd - September 19th
October 24th - November 21st
Cost: $50 for 5 week course.
Start time 6 -7pm. Please arrive 15mins earlier on the first night for registration
In order to ensure you don't miss out (numbers sometimes may be limited) please contact Sue on 548 0583 to reserve your place. Once confirmed, you may download a registration form and to bring with you on the first night.
What To Bring:
1. Current Vaccination Certificate.
2. Tasty treats (lots) in suitable container or bag. These may be cheese, luncheon sausage, Possyum cut up into small pieces.
3. A toy the dog/puppy loves!
4. Registration downloaded from this site. You can, however, fill in a form on the night if you prefer.
5. Your registration fee.
6. Poo bags to clean up after your dog!
No choker chains please or bitches in session (on heat)
Puppy training tips!
Treat, praise, treat, praise, treat, praise!
At the beginning use treats ALL the time- be sure to adjust food intake so you don't end up with a fat puppy!
Choose one word for each command and stick to it. E.g. sit, down, wait, heel, etc...
Be positive and more stubborn than your pup; it will pay off.
Practise- just a few minutes every day makes a HUGE difference.
Most of all- play with your pup and have FUN!
Please check the cub’s website: www.taurangadogtraining.com or Facebook page
Tauranga dog training club
Enjoy your training!!
Please click on Registration Form below and bring along filled out form to first class
Morland Fox Park